Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Organic vs. Non-Organic - Which Is Right For You?

Thanks for that SS.. I learned a few things. My wife and I try to eat organic and we also grow organic. I believe many health problems with folks are linked to the chemicals we ingest. Common sense tells me if it kills bugs and weeds, it has to do harm to humans somehow.

Right On, Steve!
I've recently read a telling medical report that many medical scientist throughout the country now believe that many of our diseases are the result of Monsanto's 'Roundup' rather than the crops themselves. They go on to say that the GMO grains are proving to be a problems for many, if not most, Americans, in that the product is not digest able by the human body. It was very clear, in the article, that we'd be far better off if we were to revisit the growing of grains we had 30 years ago. This is precisely why GMO grains are outlawed in Europe and many other nations around the world. Right now there's a South American collective lawsuit against Monsanto for $Billions$ of dollars. It hard to say if they will win their case but the proof against Monsanto is growing and soon the U.S. Will be the only place, in the world, that will still produce their products. It's too bad that $$$ & special interest have as much say as they do as to how America will or will not be run.

The FDA had no interest in helping or protecting people from digesting chemical and etc, for it is a big money industry and; therefore, Monsanto pays off those who protect against them! I truly hope and pray that Europe wins agains them, as many farmers have committed suicide from trying to grow crops from their seed, which only grow crops for one year and will not produce after the first year of crops! Greediness is the word for them as they destroy men's way of growing good food for themselves! But this is a part of the end of the age as we know it and of Jesus' returning for His own soon and before the Great Tribulation coming upon the whole world! :cry: :angel: Ma

Yes, Ma, totally agree...money and greed is always the root. As long as it doesn't kill us right away, makes them billions, that's their ticket.