Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ordered my first

Metal detector for myself. I decided (after much deliberating..) on a F2 3 coil pkg. :) Probably be here in 2 or 3 days I guess.
Anyhoo, I'm pretty excited and you may see me on here with questions. lol It seems pretty simple though. Can't wait!

Congrats on the new toy. There is plenty of good info out there on the F2, it seems that both the F2 and the Tesoro compadre have some diehard fans.

Lakota

Lakota said:
Congrats on the new toy. There is plenty of good info out there on the F2, it seems that both the F2 and the Tesoro compadre have some diehard fans.

Lakota

Diehard...with a vengeance!

I own both.

I started with an F2 and it found lots of good things. I moved up because I wanted to and could afford it, but there is no reason one couldn't stay with an F2 and do just fine.

thats a great machine to start with, very easy to learn light and balanced. what state are you in you should try to get with some other mders to learn from good luck and hh

n/t

Excellent choice,you'll love it. The F2 has a lot to offer, it's a detector that just keeps on giving.

Wow, treasure4pleasure and Treasure Pleasure posting here will keep us on our toes. Good luck with the F 2. I have certainly enjoyed all the F detectors I've had. HH jim tn

Congrats and hh fishers are are great machines.