Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ordered MXT pro today with a 12 inch coil

leebowhunts68

Ordered MXT pro today with a 12 inch coil. I have a 6 x 10 already. I sold my V3I :clapping:and went back to my 6000 small box today. Hunting with it reminded me of how much I love to hunt relic's not program. Hope the MXT hurries up and gets here to TN. Do the think the 6x10 will be OK on the MXT or should I get a small coil for park hunting?

I think you'll find that the 5.3 eclipse is a great coil to add to your arsenal. I just priced a new one for I think it was about $126.00 and another lower rod w/ bolt was under $25.00. I got this setup on my MXT 300 and I love it.I'm getting ready to order a new MXT pro along w/ the 5.3 coil, the D2 coil, lower rods for additional coils and then equip it with the DX-1 probe and Sunray Pro Gold headphones. My MXT 300 has that setup and my wife loves it so that will become hers whether I like it or not. No matter what you get with your MXT, its a great machine... HH Jack from New Hampshire

Congrats on getting your MXT. You're going to love it and like I've always said, "The more you use it, the more you'll love it. Practice practice practice". Personally I like the 5.3" Whites coil. There's lots of others that prefer that coil and also the 6x10. Lots of good reading in the past topics. HH and again, congratulations. Hope it comes to your doorstep very soon, Nancy

if you have some $$$$ sell the 6x10" and buy you the 6x8" sef. butterfly coil comes with cover!!mercy this is one great coil will blow the 6x10 away.:yikes:the next one is the deep 10x12 "butter fly sef coil this will be most likely the only coils you will ever need.this coils are from ke----co and are made in bulgaria.best coils i have seen in long time for their price.will never part with them my mxt loves them:bouncy:

i really wanted a different coil than the 12" coil,so when it comes in this week WILL SELL THE 12" DEEP COIL.HAVE ALL THE COILS I NEED ALREADY.HAS ANYONE SEEN ANY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE STANDARD VS. THE MXT PRO?THANK YOU -----BILL.