Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ordered a new M-6 today. Can't wait to get it.

droz-il

n/t

You will love this detector! it gets great depth and you cant beat the ease of use!

You made a goooooooooooooood choice. There will be no regrets with the M6. You get great depth, great coil selection and its really a turn on and go machine with the ability to do some fine tuning. The multi tone ID is great especially in trashy areas. Oh, by the way did I mention it works great at the beach. Have fun. Littletwig

I agree with the others, the M6 provides excellent performance with simplicity. Take advantage of the coil options for adverse conditions. Good Luck. HH Bill

Thanks everyone, yes I did get a used Excelerator 4.5 x 7 coil also. With any luck may have them by tomorrow.

[size=large]I like the M6 a lot and is one of two I'd pick out of White's current catalog.

As others have mentioned or asked, accessory coils are a great consideration, and almost a must. The stock 950 is a bit big for most of the applications the M6 was aimed for, and my favorite two picks are the White's 5.3 Eclipse (6

The Best unit i have ever own so far. i'm looking for a mxt now but wouldn't never give up on my M6 good choice good luck on your hunts.

The M-6 arrived yesterday. Will try to get out this morning and try out the small coil. Thanks for all the replies, makes me feel confident in my purchase.