Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Opinions wanted

WOW !! thats tough to answer. For me ( JMHO ) I think the tesoro silver saber umax with a troy s-9 coil fit in this category perfectly. The golden umax was pretty damm good to. Coin pickin thru heavy iron areas was tesoros bread and butter. Not massively deep but good to about 8 inches in my area.

Mark ( ohio )

I would to save my Legend in 4 khz is right there with the etrac and CTX at similar full bore sensitivity levels. F75 ltd2 was the worst

My best stable & quiet detector for coins was the Garrett AT Pro. If it weighed 3lbs I'd still be using it instead of the Deus.

My best stable & quiet detector for coins was the Garrett AT Pro. If it weighed 3lbs I'd still be using it instead of the Deus.
Thanks for your responses guys---I appreciate them-----BTW---I know the Triple Score isn't in users hands yet---but---have any of you guys used the Double Score yet?----If so---what do you think of it?

If it stands up to the detectors Nokta has been producing it should be pretty good. I had the Racers and the Simplex+. Great detectors for the money.

For me the most stable running detectors I own are the Beep and Digs I am currently using The Golden Mask 7, Golden Mask 4WD, Troy Shadow X5 and Tesoro Vaquero are the most stable and quiet detectors, my Legend does not come any where close to being as stable as the four I have listed, the first 3 Beep and digs I have listed are also the deepest VLF's out of all the VLF detectors I currently own also Then it would be my Xterra 705 the 705 runs very quiet also The Vaquero runs very quiet also just not as deep as the first three beep and digs I listed, the Legend is not bad just not as quiet nor as deep as the first three beep and digs I listed

I do have a Vista X also but refuse to even acknowledge the Vista X any longer, because Deep Tech doesn't want their detectors compared to others and even resort to threatening people so I am done with Deep Tech

I currently own 10 or 11 detectors maybe 12

Thanks for your responses guys---I appreciate them-----BTW---I know the Triple Score isn't in users hands yet---but---have any of you guys used the Double Score yet?----If so---what do you think of it?
I had the Score and then Double Score at one point. I sold both to get the next one up. Currently, I am wait listed for the Triple Score. I just like trying them out. They were both excellent value and performance. I really liked the base model for true turn on and go worry free ability. I experienced no issues in iron like the Vanquish models had. If you want more tone options get the Triple but otherwise 1 and 2 were pretty nice 3 tone machines and 2 tone in field mode.

The ML Xterra 305 is an underrated detector that performs well and is really a pleasure to use. It is quiet, simple easy to use and has just enough adjustments to make it do what you want. Highly recommend it.
The original Xterra series 305, 505 and 705 was one of the most underrated group of detectors to have ever been produced in my opinion especially the 705, I still own my 705 and will never sell it the 705 is my favorite detector of all I have ever used and still is to this very day

The original Xterra series 305, 505 and 705 was one of the most underrated group of detectors to have ever been produced in my opinion especially the 705, I still own my 705 and will never sell it the 705 is my favorite detector of all I have ever used and still is to this very day
I still have a 705 as well. The coils are getting hard to find but I have the coiltek 3khz and the 18 k gold coil.

I had a 50, 2-305s, 1 or 2 505s and 4- 705s. I will be selling a 705 and have a few extra coils I’ll be selling too. Hoping to make a trade (many choices available) for a xterra elite but no offers yet.

I still have a 705 as well. The coils are getting hard to find but I have the coiltek 3khz and the 18 k gold coil.
I have the 6 inch 3 KHz Digger Coil the 7.5 KHz stock coil the 6 inch 18.75 KHz round coil and the 6x9 or 10 18.75 KHz elliptical coil That 3 KHz Digger coil is unreal on silver

I had a 50, 2-305s, 1 or 2 505s and 4- 705s. I will be selling a 705 and have a few extra coils I’ll be selling too. Hoping to make a trade (many choices available) for a xterra elite but no offers yet.
What serial number is your 705 that you will be selling ??? mine is in the 2000s serial number

from my understanding the first 4000 705s were produced in Ireland and after the 4000th they started producing them in Malaysia the first 4000 are supposed to be deeper than the ones that were produced in Malaysia, don't know if that is true but I will tell you mine is very deep