Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Opinion on right tool for the job

Brainwasher

After figuring out there is a seach capability on this forum, I realized my last post was probably already beaten to death in the past, so here is an opinion question that will help me decide whether to purchase a Minelab SE or Fisher F75. There are no wrong answers, just would like to get an idea of what the majority thinks and why.
IF YOU WERE GIVEN PERMISSION TO METAL DETECT FOR JUST ONE DAY FROM 6:00 AM TO 9:00 PM ON A HEAVILY HUNTED CIVIL WAR BATTLEFIELD AREA, WOULD YOU USE THE MINELAB SE OR THE FISHER F75? (The area would be too large to cover in that time with either detector and consists of woods and open fields...remember, this is a one time shot). BTW, this is a hypothetical situation...no I didn't get permission to hunt Gettyburg, Vickburg or anywhere else. Just trying to pick the best detector from two very good choices. Thanks for your help.