Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Opening Day for Deer Season

Royal

Today was the Michigan Opener and there were 17 deer on the buck pole the last time I was up there.
[attachment 110619 IMG_8431Medium.jpg]

I was just watching TV and heard some pecking behind me. These suckers figured they ought to be fed I guess. The one was pecking on the door wall :D

Arkie John said they are tough to get. I guess I just don't understand and here he is gone with goofed up cookies :D
[attachment 110620 IMG_8442Medium.JPG][attachment 110621 IMG_8447Medium.jpg][attachment 110622 IMG_8449Medium.jpg]

Oh yeah, the little fellas are right outside my bedroom window
[attachment 110623 IMG_8424Medium.jpg][attachment 110624 IMG_8430Medium.jpg]

n/t

Man, after seeing that pic of the bucks, I'de have to say, they have some mighty fine hunting up there for sure....

Thanks for the pics.

I am happy that you have all the animals there at your home...they are fun to be around. Debbie and I use to really enjoy the wildlife at the old home place and miss them dearly. Thanks for posting the pictures, we really enjoy seeing them. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

How much does it cost to feed the turkeys? I know we went through an amazing amount of sugar for the hummers this year. Going to think twice about it next though. We will probably feed them in spring and fall and let them do the flowers in the summer. They got pretty lazy this year when we kept feeding them throughout the year. :):

fair winds

Mikie

once or twice a day to keep them coming around for the kids to see. I like them too. The are dumber than a blond.

I buy my sugar in 50 lb bags. Last year I went through over 14 gallons and this year about the same but it is well worth the little bit of money it takes.

I just bought a hundred lbs of sunflower seeds for the feeders and a couple hundred lbs of corn. It will last all winter and cost less than a hundred bucks. I also put out suit for the woodpeckers.