Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Oops,I said too much:shrug:.....

warthog

Driving into town today,there was a lagre flock of wild turkeys near the road.I JOKINGLY said to Marcia 'Let's save money .Instead of buying a turkey for Thankgiving,let's get one of these'......For some reason,she didn't find that funny:shrug:....Go figure.

WELL,hunted a lot of wild rio grand turkeys,the brest is the only good eating part,the drum sticks are like eating a rubber band ball very,very tough:laugh:they roam all day long and their drum stick are to tough to eat.The" lease" I was on had so many turkeys it was unreal,also wild hogs of all sizes best size for bar-b-ques is an 80 lb. sow hog.Theres an old indian trick to catching turkeys no guns,or arrows needed.

You are not the only one that is thinking along these lines there Warthog...all these free range turkeys running around, would be no problem to tip one over with even a pellet rifle...or catch them with some alternate easy methods...A guy just never knows..:thumbup: In fact with a loaf of bread and a stick, I could probably load the freezer with some ducks from down at the local park!:rofl:
Mud