Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

OOPS girl friend wants gold

Sorry guys,I didn't tell the whole story and may have come off wrong and offended some.After I read what I had posted it hit me bad.Guys,I'm just like the rest of america,I'm laid off too,have been since last August.I guess this post was not a very good idea.Sorry I just needed to vent.I follow this fourm everyday and really enjoy everyones posts.Steve

n/t

Did not offend me. But thanks for thinking of others.

Did not find anything offensive in your post. That what this place is all about. You can feel free to post what you feel. I often voice my opinion on various subjects brought up here, and I am sure not everyone agrees with me, but I would rather be truthful with my opinion and comments, than to butter it up to make it look good. Sometimes the truth hurts. Keep on posting and if you need to vent, feel free to do so. We listen.

No offense here and I know what it is like not to have enough money to buy things a person needs or gifts for others! I've been pinching pennies most of my life and still am! Small SS income doesn't go very far, and my savings are gradually disappearing....but God is my supplier of all I need and He will see that I get through this life in His joy and peace and you, also, plus many others who're jobless or have very little to depend on.....sooo depend on Jesus, for we are Children of the King and what He owns (which is everything) we own also or will when we leave these mortal bodies and become immortal and incorruptible, someday! :angel: God Bless! Betty