Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

OOOPS!!

meet the housing codes since I moved here in 1974....Contract on selling my home signed and now have to wait for the buyer's inspection to be done that she is doing to make sure all is okay with home on her behalf! Waiting seems to be the order most of the time! Thank you for prayers and please keep praying for inspection to be approved and for additional time to be made to prepare for moving! Amen! :angel: Ma

Prayer will be spoken to that end. Thank You Father for answering prayer. Please continue to bless Betty with all she needs to close this deal on her home. We as it in Jesus Name, Amen.

n/t

Thanks Mike and Terry said it is unbelievable that this lady is paying $148,000 dollars and will do it with cash, when our other contracts were no more than $140,000 or less and would require loan approvals! He said thank You, God, and gave me a big hug....he is more happier than I am but he doesn't have to worry about all the stuff I have and moving in the cold, cold Wintertime, as it is BRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr cold enough to freeze the tears in a person's eyes and make icicles on the noses of anyone with sinus dripping problems! :cry: Praise the Lord, though, that my days of going to work in all kinds of weather are over and I can stay inside! Amen! :angel: Ma

Thanks Steve, hope the showing of my home is behind me now but sure wish I had the packing and moving done or any selling of furniture and etc. over with! Thank You, Lord, for helping me to sell my h ome and to get moved as easily and inexpensive as possible....for all things are possible for You, for You love Your own! Amen! :angel: Mal

Awesome Ma,i'm glad things are starting to look up for you,it certainly looks as though God has been there for you.....he has given you a resolve and strength to keep going until you have had better news about your house.If we have faith in God,we have an inner strength that can overcome almost anything that life throws at us, which is what you are proving.I hope everything else goes well from now on for you Ma,all the very best,neil.

n/t