Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Oooh baby!!!A test I NEVER want to go thru again.......:thumbdown:

warthog

It is called an ECG,,could be classified as TORTURE,in my opinion.They put all these electrical terminals on your back and legs,and send all these shocks into your leg and feet nerves,checking for nerve action.....End result is after they checked me in the places I have been having back pain and numbness,each and every one of these pain producing areas WOKE UP,JUST SHREIKING IN PAIN :rant:,but these areas had to be checked to determine the amount of nerve activity.End result,was a feeling like a runaway garbage truck took aim at me:(:wacko:......Strange thing is,the guy running the show asked me if I had been diagnosed with polio as a child,and I said no...?.I will be sure to ask my back Dr. next week about that question......

Sometimes, I think the torture of living is worse than just dying and leaving this old sick world behind, but it is not our right to say when we've lived mortal life long enough, only God has our days numbered, so onward we go like good Christian soldiers should until our number is called! :thumbup: :angel: Ma