Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ontario Canada... Re: B.H. Camo...

area51zc

Hi all, cool forum, I'm going to Bass Pro (yea, they're in Canada to! ) to pick up either a Bounty Hunter Camo, or Ranger pro, What do you think? some guys say on here that I can't go wrong with a cheaper model and don't need to spend 600.00 as opposed to 360.00 for the camo.

Thanks

I went with the camo LS. Unless there are some features on the Ranger Pro that you want, I don't think you will get that much more depth than the camo LS. Just my 2 cents worth, cg

I would have to agree with that 100% Same depth, etc. Pick which one feels the best in the hand on the day and go hard with it!!! HH regards Nugget.:detecting:

Only difference really, is in the Display setup...full digital readout with target numbers (I think), or the standard BH Target ID and Depth readout...the Camo LS is the same as the Land Star, and the Land Star Works for me...my next step will be either a BH Titanium Omega, or a Teknetics T2...Only other choice I have in mind is the Tesoro Cibola...
If they have display models, I would ask if I could take them outside and swing them for a bit, then make your decision...

HH,

BH-LandStar

Ok so heres an update,

I bought the Prospector DX with the 8" Coil and bought the the Gold Nugget 4" coil to go with. I think your right the ranger is 11" depth and the Prospector is 10" dopth, the only real difference seemed to be the 4" coil the ranger was included with and the digital dials.

I shall post anything I find on this cool site when the snow melts :)

The DX kinda looks like the Sharp Shooter II....or the Pioneer 505 (same machines)...it should be a great machine for you...

Happy Hunting,

BH-LandStar

Best of luck with the new unit, hope to see you posting your finds soon. HH regards Nugget.:detecting: