Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Only worked one night this week - pay check isn't going to be great

Pete in MI

but at least I have gotten my cataract removed - the restrictions keep me now from bending; lifting, pushing, pulling anything over 10 pounds, no physical exertion. With this weather i can't even clean off the ice from the car and roads are snow covered ice - has been sleeting for hours and no traffic moving.

Didn't want to call in to work but not much sense in hurting myself trying to get there and once there couldn't do my job. I do have the next couple days off so going to take it easy and pray for warm sunshine to melt everything before going back on Sunday night.

Be safe everyone - pray one for another. God bless you all in Jesus name. Amen.

While we do need it to live, we cannot take it with us when we leave this world (nor would we want to). Any food trucks in your area from Feed America?

Thought I saw one on the highway a few days ago - just caught a glimpse of it as we were passing it

n/t

inside and rest while enjoying being home with Sherry and all the animals....God knows our situations and He is there taking care of you, your's and Sherry's financial needs whether we can see it or not, for God never fails nor leaves His own, who love, worship and obey Him in Jesus' name! Believe and receive the rest you need for your eyes and knee and may our Great Physician bless you with His healing comfort and give you His peace that passes all understanding! Amen! Love you and Sherry....your Sister in Christ Jesus! :angel: Ma