Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

only a sinner in a sailor suit

Gold Buddy

On Monday, February 24, 2014 11:13 AM, john melton <jlmm56@msn.com> wrote:

WOW !

Take 5 or 6 minutes to see where we have been put in a box by the Democrats and pray for our nation, our military, and return of our religious freedom promised to us in the constitution!

Patriotism means to stand by the country, it does not mean to stand by the president - Theodore Roosevelt
EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT
I HOPE THE GOVERNMENT DOES NOT
CONDEMN THIS OFFICER OR FIRE HIM
FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH

On Tuesday, January 21, 2014 6:31 AM,
Subject: Sinner in a Sailor Suit
This Admiral explains the pressures our military leaders are under today to back away from their religious rights as Americans. This video is a must view by every Believer and all Patriots of the United States of America...even more so for those who understand the anguish after the suicide of a loved one.
Sinner in a Sailor Suit
"I am not really a religious man, only a sinner in a sailor suit," he says. A few days ago, at a National Day of Prayer gathering in Washington D.C. Coast Guard Rear Admiral William Lee, ditched his prepared speech, and delivered a scathing indictment of federal rules regarding expression of faith in the Military. The video has just now become available.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXPtXPJLnJY
If you agree with the Admiral, please consider passing it along to YOUR mailing lists?

Powerful!:surprised:

Man, thank you so much for posting this GoldBuddy..:please: I hope we see more of Admiral William Lee...I hope somebody picks this up and gets it out big...lots of folks searching right now, and some giving up...seeing a man of his caliber talking from the heart..now a days a fellow seldom gets to see the Spirit speak through a vessel, but right here it is...
Mud

Thanks for that very good video GB, and thanks too for the courage that the Admiral shows.

We are having precisely the same problems in Australia where a Major in the Australian Army is under real pressure because of his stand for the Gospel.

He is threatened with losing his commission.

I have been remiss for not praying for these Christian men in leadership in our so-called free-world.

The truth is that our western society will all sink or swim together because, in all of the free-world, the anti-christs are gaining power.

The media is definitively anti-christ and sets the tone for so much in our society.

The film industry is disgusting to use as kind a word as I can towards them.

We who name the Name of Christ must all stand up and I mainly mean me.

As I watched this short film, my heart was reaching out to this man and all those service members in our country who are expected to step into harms way but leave their bible and faith in their foot lockers. And I readily admit my sin of dissatisfaction at those who would rob us of our freedom to serve the God of Heaven & our Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ. It makes me so angry that I'd like to buy the ACLU a one way ticket to what ever country they think is better than this one. Emotionally I've had a belly full of these God hatters but Jesus reminds me to pray for our enemies and those who treat us badly. It isn't easy carrying a rifle nor is it easy to carry a cross & live up to your faith. The only consolation that comforts me and yet saddens me is that one day these people who hate God & our religious rights will one day stand before Jesus Christ and readily admit they deserve the fires of hell to consume them. Every tongue will confess & every knee will bow to the fact that Jesus Christ is Lord.