Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

One step forward and two steps back.........that's how I feel right now. I was scheduled

Sunny

to have an outpatient surgery on May 19th, kind of an experimental thing, but one the doctor thought might help me with this weird pain I have been having. I have been trying to get myself psyched up for it, because that would have been this coming Monday. Well, his nurse calls today and tells me my insurance, (the one I pay $1000 a month for) won't pay for the procedure in the out patient surgery clinic because it was considered to be too envasive, and was not a procedure they covered. But if I went to another surgical clinic, who is set up for this type of thing, then it would pay for it. Only thing is, I cannot get in that clinic until June the 9! Dang! I just want to get it done, get off all the pain meds, and see if it will really make me better! Needless to say, I have been in a pretty sour mood lately! Still, there are others that have it a lot worse than I do, so I just as well should stop bitchin' about it. Won't get it done any faster! So,............here we go again, just waitin' a bit longer, that's all! I am ready to do some outside work, and more than anything, go fishing! The brothers just went this past week, and they called me from the dang lake, having a big time, and catching a lot of fish! They called just to brag! :lol: I'll just have to show them when I am better! :biggrin: Talk to you all soon! :cheekkiss:

You tell Arkie that we expect a story and pictures of his first dive with the new system.

Sunny skies

Mikie

I have done that "one step forward two steps back" dance myself and know how frustrating it is. Just know that lots of people are praying for and pulling for you. Try not to get too discouraged. We look forward to the day you are pain free and able to function again.Until then we will be thinking of you and you will be in our prayers

No fun waiting for sure. I've dealt with the meds and effects for along time. Takes time, but they usually can get it figured out. Hope it all works out for you and your back on there poping those bass out of of the lakes. check this fella out....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2BVF9JBA-M

George-CT

I found it (like all his others) a little light and self serving but the facts are pretty hard to dispute. I have been battling with my son's insurance company up here. They hound him constantly and threaten to cut him off
his monthly check. He is damn near ready for a break-down and on top of it he has to deal with this ankylosing spondalitis. I told him the next time the lady phones to threaten him, that he is to inform her that
all his coversations with her and her firm are being recorded from that day forward. Wonder upon wonders.....the threatening calls stopped. Curious what their next move will be. No wonder people go postal on these crooks.
Sounds like you are going through some sort of an insurance "game" as well. Hope you get satisfaction soon, Linda.

do they do double duty with the critters. Mebby you need worming:surprised:

...has a habit of gettin' more than her share, bless her little heart.

Get well, Sis. We won't you right in the middle of the boat sos we can keep an eye on you.

Your fancy minnow buck with the forced air pump diffuser is sho-nuff a dooosie. :big grin:

Johnboy

to time. There are just now friends like you all, for sure! George......that bass was a nice one, and yes Royal, most of our doctors are real ones, unless you live way up in the hills! LOL! The brothers have been putting it on me really good, and I got a lot of "catching up" ASAP! They are just excited to be able to catch some because I am not there! :rofl: At least MY wetsuit fits! :rofl: