Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

one on one training

furchaser

looking for a little help got a new E-trac and looking for some one on one training , i will pay for your time , i have andy sabisch book but there is only so much u can get from a book , i live in Des Moines Iowa 515-306-4964 have a harley and can do a road trip , thanks brian

if you dont find a buddy just put each question down here and we will all help you as dont forget we have all been there our selves have you downloaded the emulator yet this will help you learn the controls get into the coin or relic programe and just go out swinging make sure your earphones have a volume control on them or turn the volume down on your etrac as when it starts chattering it have you been metal detecting needs a little quietening lol have you been detecting before are are you a complete newbie we are all here to help good luck and happy hunting

thanks sugar ,i have ben swinging about 20 years , started with a old whites 6000 i think , moved to a XLT , two years ago got a whites pi and love the beach thing , sold the XLT and moved to minelab e-teac , not so much have questions just like the one on one thing

Hi Brian,

I live in Pella and bought my E-Trac a couple of years ago. Prior to that I used a Garrett Ace 250 for a few years. I would be glad to get together sometime and try to answer some questions for you. I wouldn't mind driving up to DM to do some detecting, or we could meet somewhere in between. I know of two other E-Trac users in the vicinity, although I'm not sure if they are actively detecting right now. I'll be glad to get together when the weather clears up. I'm off work by 3:30 weekdays, and am usually free on weekends. Let me know what works for you.

Bruce

There's a guy on youtube, that goes by HenryDexter. He'd be fairly close by ya. Vidslayer is in Iowa, but not sure just where. There is another guy on the FMDF that I'd have to look his name up, be he's actually right around Des Moines.

You'd need to travel about 6 hours due west to catch me, but I'd be glad to help!!!!

NebTrac