Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

One of my odd service calls.... :)

ojm bc

....I was dispatched to repair a washing machine,I have been a serviceman most of my life.I arrived promptly on time,and asked the apartment manager what she wanted serviced.She said the left washer sqeals a little.

I turned it on it spot checked ok, I proceeded to take off the front panel for inspection,still ok,I was ready to put the cover back,when the sqeal was heard,at the very back of washer.I looked close with the lamp shining on the back of washer,two little eyes were staring back.The little critter was nesting at the back corner.

I reached in bravely heehee,and grabbed it,it came without a big struggle or loss of blood.It must have been living there for awhile it appeared ok except a missing toe.The apt manager returned the critter to unit 4,which lost the hamster a few months ago. So long ojm :)

been sure it would not bite. Was it a Hamster or a Guinea pig? The Guineas squeal a lot.
Wayne

when the agitator began agitating,and started squealing.wonder if it got transported in the owners laundry basket.

what a day orlando.

n/t

he had to unclog the disposal at the Morgue. I can go no further because of the general G rating of the site he had an interesting story or two.:yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes: