Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

One of last weeks hunts

CliffHanger

This place had been gone over many times in the past but I still wanted to give it a try. I said in a low tone to my partner. This is it. We have one hour and one chance to detect this place so lets do it well. My partner, as usual, said nothing. The quiet type.

We skirted the small dried-up old swimming hole. Nothing. At least nothing to speak of. Then, just at the edge of the grass and sand my pal found a small silver toe ring. Soon a bunch of change was chinging in the pouch. Also two more silver rings and an assortment of hair pins and clips where found out in the sand. My pal is an expert. Wish I was.
Soon three earrings were found and I was thinking I sure would like to just sit back and watch my buddy do it all but of course I had to do my part. That's what partners are for.

I was casually detecting and mind wandering at the same time in that cool breeze when I was abruptly snapped back to the here and now. My pal who had never stopped concentrating on the job had just found a silver dollar! BINGO!
That was a fitting end to our short hunt as it was just about time to pack up and go and that's what we did.
Driving home I glanced over at my friend and thought to myself. I am one lucky sonofagun. My partner never utters a harsh word and never has a temper tantrum. Is always ready to go when I am and will happily ride in the back. You see my partner, is a Lobo Super Traq.

Well, you had me going, Cliffhanger. I visualized an older, quiet, somewhat grouchy elderly gentleman as your partner. Instead it was your loyal :tesoro:Lobo.

I'd say your story was a cliff hanger, Cliffhanger:clapping: