Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

One More

Piperboy

What the heck i wrote this poem after my first visit to little round top at gettsburg in 96 . LAST SUNSET--No one will come to mend these wounds----My tears my cries fall on deafning ears-----My blood forms a crimson stream then pools in a lake of my eternity---I await my end---Dreading the march i must take--with my commarads in arms ----------------------- Many times i've died --Many more times will i rise again. ------ Thanks Jim

doing an Elvis Presley impersonation on stage in front of over one thousand people. He "represented" his pipeband whereas the other performers came from all over Holland to compete in this competition in a town where he was staying. He got a standing O for his performance ! I don't want to take ALL the credit for Jim's talents........just not my way Sunny. I humble and I'm proud of it. :blush: Seriously though.....Jim's a man of many talents. And as funny a person and as good a friend as anyone could hope to have. Loved both poems Jim !! :thumbup: