Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

One easy - one harder

steve in so la

Too cold to detect today so let's talk about past finds. Here's 2 gold items that I dug in kiddie play areas- chip bark.

8-28diamonds.jpg

The tennis bracelet I found a couple inches down under a swing seat. It has 19 diamonds in it. Anyone with any detector could have found it.

However, the gold/diamonds ring was way under a structure in another chip bark play area. I was swinging my coil out & back to the metal underneath the play thing when I heard an additional sound.

So don't discount those kiddie play areas, they sure can produce. Steve in so la

I have learned by many of your tips and uses them too!

Steve, I'm with you my friend. Tot-lots are my #1 go-to spot to detect. Lots of Gold and Silver, and you if you don't have a lot of time, they are still great producers. The other fantastic thing I like about the tot-lots is that they are constantly replenishing themselves.

Thanks for sharing and that's a really cool pic :)

Greg

Yes, the tot-lots are good places to hunt and they always produce something, if someone hasn't been there before us, and if not gold and silver, there are various coins to find and with kids playing there all the time, they lose different items again! Good gold and diamond finds, Steve! Congrats! :angel: Ma