Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

One doesn't need a super site -

steve in so la

to recover a super find . Here's your typical kiddie spot of swings - kazillions of them across the USA.

1e866w.jpg

At this one some time back I dug a few coins and then this gold tennis bracelet with 28 diamonds. Had it appraised at 200 bux. That was some time ago so it's probably increased by now. The other item is a gold & amethyst ring from another site that day.

{img}http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj41/steveinsoaz/gold%20plus%20rings/Diamonds/8-28diamonds.jpg{/img}

So don't always think super site for super finds only. Steve in so la

I just don't like hunting public grounds that much. But they can be very good spots. There are several around me that I keep telling myself I am going to hunt. I actually want to hunt some of them. But when I get a chance to detect I seem to always go to the relic field.

Hello,
I like to hunt kiddy parks. I have found some silver rings and one gold ring. Most of my finds are clad coins but I am a clad magnet so I enjoy the hunt. Sooner or later I will score a goody in a kiddy park.

Hope you stop again. God bless.

Great finds Steve, I also found a lady's White Gold ring with a Blue-Star Sapphire in a Tot Lot! I always liked hunting them if I could get there before others beat me to them earlier than I hunted!