Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

One Day At A Time W/Jesus

SeniorSeeker

Thank you all so very much for your prayers. Your Christian friendship and your prayers are a blessing to me. Little by little I am improving. The early morning dizziness continues. It feels like I'm floating and it's a strange sensation; one I'm not particularly fond of for starting my day. Doc has me on Antivan but it doesn't seem to work all that well. I've been reading about the natural herb 'Ginger'. It apparently has amazing healing capability toward Sea Sickness and or Dizziness. Have any of you experienced this healing herb? Hope all of you have a great weekend & God bless.

Do a search on "ESSIAC TEA" PROVEN TEA WITH A LONG HISTORY OF CURING EARLY CANCERS.Try "healer herbal academy inc". in Arkansas. phone.# 870-269-4177 they have literature on this proven tea way back when Indians in Canada used it and was passed on to a nurse.This is what the tea has in it::thumbup:# 1-burdock root # 2---sheep sorrel leaves # 3---slippery elm inner bark # 4---indianrhubarb root.You can buy it in a bottle ,but you can brew it your self from kits that are ready to brew.This herbs were used by john's kenndys doctor and were proven to work:happy:
You have nothing to lose marty,it worked on Dallas's wife from k&d sales.