Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Once more then i go whining off to bed.......

n/t

great shot of the Tom!

Dave

I did not take the pic. We have quite a bunch of them that are settling in about 20 miles north of me. They escaped from a breeding farm and its giving me ideas :lol
Wayne

That darn thing is almost as big as me.... :lol I would'a needed a crane just to boat it! :thumbup

6'0" 285# bout 100# too much :lol

Great photos. Is that fish a salt water variety? We don't have that kind in Lake Ouachita! :lol

AJ

and i stole it off the net :blush
It just looked neat and i thought of you :D
Yes the Halibut is a saltwater fish. They have been known to get over 500 lbs. The average size we catch is more like 20-40 lbs in most areas, they are much better eating in the smaller size and are nicknamed "Chickens" or "Chicken Halibut". I know that they are my favorite of all fish for eating. A couple nice fillets on a barbeque in the back of the boat is the best!
Wayne