Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ONCE AGAIN HIT BETWEEN THE EYES:ranting:

C.J.M.

my sub.insurance(Aetna) has handed my subcriptions to medicare---now I get a letter from them telling me they can no longer handle my old subscriptions:ranting:Have to go back and get my DR.to change them to something else same thing for the wife.:rolleyes:OBOMO and his witch coharts are really doing a number on us folks especially the seniors.Up the creek with no paddle:nopity:

Yes, BO hates we Senior Citizens and Patriotic Americans, as he is making it difficult on us and the Middle Class Workers and businesses that hire workers! I am really hurting now and don't want to end up on eating from the gov't trough, as their slave, but this seems to be where he and Congress are pushing me and us! I pray for God's understanding for His people and that more of us would pray for His help that He will forgive American's sins and heal our land, by getting rid of those who are evil in office and for the younger generation to wake up and smell the stink of RATS in government and vote most of the greedy, incumbents out....not one should serve more than one or two terms and one term would be the best for We The People! Amen! :angel: Ma

Amen Brother! The United States is heading down the path of destruction just like Sodom & Gomorrah. If we don't wake up & take action, it will be too late.

Yesterday I got a book:nerd: on all the medicines they will not cover:pinnochio.Must be 200 pages,you have to be a doctor to understand.:crazy:WILL be on the phone tomorrow for sure.