Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

On Order.

wayne(mj)

I have been reading and watching this forum for some time now. A lot of information on the x 70 has been shared. The amount of positive feed back really out weighs the negative responses. I have wanted a minelab for a long time , but the weight was the problem. My friend has the first explorer and I have used it a number of times. He is trying to get me to order the SE. Not interested , I have a X 70 on the way. I did have one Minelab and it was an ok machine , but not for me. It was the Quarto 3D. We have long since parted company. I do believe I have a winner and a keeper on the way. Hope to be posting come hunting time. HH all.

it is very lightweight with the stock coil. The 10.5" coil adds a little more weight. I have hunted several sites I have pounded with other machines using the XT70 and was amazed with the finds. I detected a field where I found a gold coin last May, you know I have hunted that area hard looking for another, took the XT70 there yesterday and found 3 coins, an 1849 and two crusty zinc coins from 1940ish in a 50'X 50' area and of course some trash. You will want to hunt your old hunted out sites again with this machine. HH, Mike

You're going to like the X70, Wayne. Not only light weight, but good battery life and the tones are very "ear friendly" (nice and mellow).

Oh yea, it finds lotsa good stuff, too :biggrin:

I am confident you will be happy with the new machine.
I sold my old one to Bavaria Mike and bought the new SE. Used it for a couple months until the ground froze and realized that I had a lot more fun and less work with the XT70. So, I'm back to a new XT70 and just yesterday got my new DD coil. I am all set up again and ready to Rumble.
I, like Mike have gone back to old sites and the XT just keeps ripping those treasures out of the bowels of the earth.
HH