Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

On/Off button

Wild Willy

I have the double and the triple score. My problem is I can't get the machines to turn off by pressing the button. I have to play around with them and eventually they will turn off. Anyone else have this problem. If so, is there a "trick" to it ? Your help is appreciated.

Push the top button twice while holding down the bottom button and close one eye while jumping up and down. Then call Nokta and other companies and tell them to quit hiring 12 year olds to design the function of their buttons. Sorry no help from me other then push the button so hard that the display part bends from the grip part.

Muddy, that's funny. Worthless, but funny. I think today I will just threaten it. If that doesn't work maybe the sight of my Redhawk aimed at it will help. At least I got a grin for the new day. I once shot my computer with the Redhawk. Amazing at the small pieces that were in that thing. Not much smoke, though.

I have the double and the triple score. My problem is I can't get the machines to turn off by pressing the button. I have to play around with them and eventually they will turn off. Anyone else have this problem. If so, is there a "trick" to it ? Your help is appreciated.
Are all the buttons hard to push---or just the on-off button?

Mine is like new and yes they are hard to push. I’m not weak and can actually see the display bend slightly from the gripping area when pressing the buttons. I also wasn’t kidding about the incredibly stupid button functions. Like when you push the PP button you have to wait a second or two for it to go into PP mode. It’s waiting to see if you’re making a shorter press to scroll thru ; all metal, ground adj, no ferrous, custom. What a F-ing STUPID idea that was. My buddy doesn’t mind the buttons but I’m selling my Double Score only because it aggravates me.

Yes, they are stout buttons. Unpacked my 3 Score last night and quickly got used to the firm buttons.

Mine is only the on/off button. Really aggravating. I'll keep playing with it. Maybe there's a trick to it. Wishful thinking.

The trick just like on the Deus is to hold the button down for about 3 seconds. Hope this helps.

Mine is like new and yes they are hard to push. I’m not weak and can actually see the display bend slightly from the gripping area when pressing the buttons. I also wasn’t kidding about the incredibly stupid button functions. Like when you push the PP button you have to wait a second or two for it to go into PP mode. It’s waiting to see if you’re making a shorter press to scroll thru ; all metal, ground adj, no ferrous, custom. What a F-ing STUPID idea that was. My buddy doesn’t mind the buttons but I’m selling my Double Score only because it aggravates me.
I had an AlgoForce that the dual purpose buttons annoyed me. I'd quick press yet now n then it would respond like id done a long press and go into something or do something I didn't want it to. The dual purpose buttons and the issues I had saw me lose confidence in it overall and I got rid of it.