Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

On average how many hours you hunt a week?

8-10 hrs. a week for me. When I'm on long weekend I'll hunt about 10-16 hrs.

I never keep track. I would have to guess 8-10. Mmore on my long change (7 days off in a row each month).

14 hours last week. 16 hours the week before that. 15 the week before that. We have had an unusual August. It has only just started to get dry and it hasn't been oppresively hot. Last year I didn't get out nearly as much in August.

Sometime soon I'm going to try to have a 1000 coin week. I suspect it is going to take 30-40 hours. That is a lot of detecting.

Chris

cwilk said:
14 hours last week. 16 hours the week before that. 15 the week before that. We have had an unusual August. It has only just started to get dry and it hasn't been oppresively hot. Last year I didn't get out nearly as much in August.

Sometime soon I'm going to try to have a 1000 coin week. I suspect it is going to take 30-40 hours. That is a lot of detecting.

Chris
Your nuts:rofl:

I try to do at least 12 hrs a week, if foul weather I try to make it up, would do more but becoming a geezer too quickly :detecting:

I wish I could say that I go every week but I don't. If I am lucky I will get in about 2 hours or so every other week or so. :(

i usually hunt about 10 or 12 hours a week

I have a unique situation.I work 6,12 hour night shifts in a row then have 8 days off.I try to hunt some everyday I'm off.Sometimes 2 hours,sometimes 10 hours.I've been helping my 86 year old father recover from surgery then heart problems.It has cut down on my detecting time.I have 8 days off starting tomorrow.I'll try to hunt everyday.Bill

well, I see why some of you post alot of finds because you detect 5-6 times as long as I do, but you cant dig if you dont detect.