Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

OMYGOD!! Is anyone out there?? Am I here alone???

Royal

They ran the test http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080910/ap_on_re_eu/big_bang_12 Hellooooooooooo:surprised:

n/t

n/t

figure it would eventually be worth it. Heck, many say that about NASA and the rewards have been incredible from Microwave ovens to advances in computers etc.

That is a lot of money for a hole in the ground. There have been plans for one to be built in this country for years but it has always been shot down. I have no clue what the heck it is gonna do to help us in our daily lives:shrug:

Way over my head for sure. To dump that kind of money in that thing, they must figure on a return of some kind. Pretty sure I read where the loop for this thing is something like 17 miles long... Big project for sure.

Geo-ct