Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

OMG, I am losing my mind..

MrPirate

I have a brand new Excal, I live in Miami and can't get out to use the darn thing. Between work and the soon to be Ex wife driving me nuts and the insomnia is killing me. Along with reading of even the meager finds that are being found. I gotta get to the beach. The water is to rough to get the boat out to the sandbars and the water is getting cold, yeah I know 80 degrees is not cold to you northeren guys but any colder and it's freezing to me. What's a guy to do???? I just want to go find something even a pulltab would be nice. :yikes:

If insomnia is killing ya,forget the beach,just look around yard,or walk to a park.Save the beach for the weekend,or after the divorce.Good luck.Been down that road twice.

hey no worry get a wet suit n hunt all winter long, thats what gulfhunter n i do, i was on the beach last yr on Dec. 24 when it snowed on the coast, all the cars was thinkin Thats another crazy surf pirate .

coastwise

Joe

Feel your pain,1st was 12 1/2,with 3 kids.2nd 4 1/4,this one 5 1/2 and counting.It gets better.

I don't think I have any real interest in women right now. Don't get me wrong I love em but right now I can do with out them for a while.