Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Omega coming

bumshot

I am new to this great forum. You guys sure know a lot about detectors. I bought my first detector in the 60's. It was a new White's coin master four. I still have it. I just sold my Minelab explorer ll on ebay and ordered a Omega with the two coils from Kellyco. I got tired of the weight and all the noise. I am 71 years old and need a lighter one. I know it won't be as deep, but thats okay. It will be a lot easier to set up. I am wondering if the Audio 200 headphones that come with it are any good. It is supposed to be here Thursday.
I have read all the posts up to page twenty. Is there a way to go straight to page 21 without having to go through all the pages again to get to it.
Thanks in advance.

You're gonna like the Omega! What size extra coil did you get....the 11" or the 5". If you got the 11" coil it should give you all the depth you need.

To go directly to page 21 just add a ",page=21" (don't enter the " marks) to the link in the address bar and hit enter. As an example the address bar should show "http://www.findmall.com/list.php?58" when you first enter the forum. After adding ,page=21 it will show http://www.findmall.com/list.php?58,page=21. If you are on any page that shows a page number in the address bar simply change the page number in the address bar to the page you want and hit enter.

congrats and welcome to the family. I to sold my minelab which was a great detector but weighed a ton this thing is like swingin a stick and works great for me. I got the 5 in coil today but its pouring rain here today so maybe tomorrow. HH