Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Oldies and Goldies!…..

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
Seen some curbs that were removed so I got right on it. Ended up with an 1899 Indian, a 43S merc, a 64D Rosie, a 45 wheat, and a 59 Mem. Also got several neat relics. Then yesterday I had my first water hunt of the year. Only 2 hours but got a sweet 14K gold band!
[attachment 332754 IMG_2422.JPG] [attachment 332755 IMG_2423.JPG]
[attachment 332756 IMG_2424.JPG] [attachment 332757 IMG_2425.JPG]
[attachment 332758 IMG_2433.JPG] [attachment 332759 IMG_2432.JPG]

Man you did well in those two hunts. I like the lamp parts.

....Mike...it is amazing on what was lost on those old sidewalks!! I saw that one of the finds was a nail....so you hunt in all metals?? The gold ring is a stunning find!! May your blessings increase....in other words....many more finds will come your way!!

For the most part I use all metal when water or beach hunting. I sometimes disc out iron. The nail is an aluminum roofing nail.