Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Oldest Living Pianist, Holocaust Survivor, Alice Herz-Sommer - 109 years old

It is an interesting video and, if that which is shown is all there is to her philosophy, then she is without hope, sad to say.

Human courage is amazing, and her ability to survive in the circumstances that overtook her, is quite remarkable; but she makes no mention of the Lord, rather the absurd statement that "Music is God."

Who knows how these things are edited?, so what you see is not necessarliy all there is to it, and it may not truly represent her thoughts.

One hopes that she has a living faith in the living God.

It may be my thoughts only but I think she represents the Jewish people, in general, as they aren't raised the way we are knowing God through Jesus Christ His Son - our Lord. And ... Yes it's sad because Jesus made it so clear that no one comes to The Father accept through Him (Jesus). So all those who don't know Jesus live without hope. The only thing we, as believers, can do is minister to the lost and continue to let Christ shine through us by our faith & by the way we live our lives.

Amen Martin! There is a song I really like listening to and it is: Shine, Jesus, Shine.....beautiful words and music....but don't know the recording artist or the singers and yet it is a song anointed by God's Holy Spirit for those who love and obey Him! Amen! :angel: Ma