Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Oldest coin of the season so far!…..

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
Two hunts in the same town, one day apart. Thought I would test a spot and first target was a 1901 V nickel. (same year as the one I got last week) Test confirmed, Grabbed the rest of the gear and got started. Next target was an 1849 large cent. Woooo Hoooo! I ended up with some wheats, and a sterling military pin along with misc, and trash. Need to clean the LC up some more but wanted to share it now. Went back the next day and got more wheats, a silver Rosie, and a clay pipe stem. Also got an old printing plate not pictured. I'll be going back soon.

[attachment 316044 IMG_1257.JPG]
[attachment 316045 IMG_1256.JPG]
[attachment 316046 IMG_1255.JPG]

Wow nice finds. I have never found a large cent. It's on my list to find.

Neat finds - what's your oldest coin ever ? Those oldies sure do make the effort & sweat worth while, Steve in so la

Awesome finds Mike!