Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Old yard hunt (Cont.)

dlkamp

After a beautiful rain that the good Lord blessed us with up here in ND, I went out and hunted an old yard. I located a 1944 mercury dime; 1962 silver roosevelt dime; and 4 wheat pennies the day before and was blessed to find another 10 wheat pennies today but no silver. The wheaties ranged from 1918 to 1956. Thought for sure there would of been another silver dime or two, but just thankful for a couple of hours to enjoy another successful hunt. God is so good!!!

I don't have any pictures since I am new to this forum stuff and haven't figured out how to send the digital photos yet. I will get up to speed and hopefully will be able to send you guys some evidence of the finds.

God bless you all,

Dave

n/t

am still learning the ropes. Great detecting. Here's a great pix of God in Action at my house tonight.

Congrats ND Dave on all the wheaties! God is good indeed and blesses us in many ways! I praise and thank Him in all things!
I have a new Computer and Printer which are different than my old ME! I have Windows Vista now and am trying to learn for a young lady in her 70's and forgetful at that it is more difficult! Now if I had my younger grandkids here than they could teach grandma a few tricks of the trade! :biggrin: When you are able to get some pics for us to see of your great finds we will then get to see them! :)

God Bless! :angel:
Betty

Great stuff, nice run of dates!!!!:thumbup:

I bet you didn't know we had other law enforcement here. :)

Congrats on the finds! :)