Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

OLD STUFF

Wile.E

Cant get away from older machines, just got hold of whites 6000di professional model,been using groundhog for years until sent to garretts and found not no part available. Bought 1265x fisher have lgot used to and really seems to go deep. Great classic detector . while Im at it would like to thank Shooter and Amcjavelin for their great advice on the 1265x. So I just acquired this whites 6000di and wondering if going to be disappointed or not? naturally havent used yet, torn down doing conversion to whites sl set-up. Give me some feedback guys dont know nothin on this one!

If you meant the 6000 di PRO, then you should like it. But if you meant the previous generation of 6000 di (without the "pro" at the end of the title), then you've got a slightly more dated machine, as per depth, feel, etc... The Di pro had a black box (verses the earlier blue boxes), and the 950 loop (assuming you have a stock loop).

The 6000 Di pro is and was a great machine. Very versatile for many different things within the coin/jewelry/relic venues. Ie.: could do demolition sites, relicky sites, turf, salt-water wet beach, etc...... Not as deep seeking as more recent innovations like Explorers and such, but none-the-less, very versatile and ahead of its time. There's even still some wet sand beach hunters in my area who refuse to part with theirs.