Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

old nickels at bryce's request

9volt

[attachment 63839 oldnickels001.jpg][attachment 63840 oldnickelsback001.jpg]hi guys just thought i would post some stuff that came out of bryces home town park.... let me begin by saying that over the last month myself and a couple other explorer guys have pounded this place and recovered some good finds including a seated half and several seated dimes...as luck would have it rain has not been to this place in months so signals are few and far between so i thought HEY i never dig nickel signals and neither do my hunting partners as mostly they are junk but for lack of any silver signals to dig i set up for just nickels and man what a day got these in just a 30 foot long strip of ground and wouldnt ya know it was late in the day so we had to leave but.....WE WILL RETURN!!! for the rest of them hehehe as you can see they are very worn but heck who cares they are all in the 1800s so i just thought i would post em

thanks for lookin
9volt

I KNOW there's tons more deepies there to be had. I guess I've technically been there twice. Once with the unstable SE...then the other day when I escaped from the family reunion for an hour and bumped into you guys. When I first got my SE it was completely unstable and had to be sent back. I found that out at that park! I only get back to my hometown 3 or 4 times a year and it's usually to see my parents. I would love to pop some more stuff out of there and I know I could with the SE. I never even hunted there with my EX2. You can usually see somebody hunting with some type of cheezy detector...but a Minelab can obviously walk right behind him and pop out stuff. Keep the finds coming! Like I always post...I don't care who finds what...just so the deepies end up in somebody's pouch. I'll have to give you guys a hollar sometime and we can raid some parks! It was nice meeting you all.