Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Old goats find home

steve in so la

Well we finally got into our new house here in Louisiana - it's been almost 6 months to the day since we decided to put our house in Tucson on the market. Speaking of Tucson - they are having 114 degree weather now :) It rains about every 3-4 days here for a couple hours or so.

It's been a real test of patience, endurance, etc but with the Lord's help we kept up and finished. The older that one gets the harder things become. Betty - sure hope you will have success soon, praying for you. Steve & Nancy in so la

Praise God! Indeed He answers prayer for His children. Glad you & Nancy are finally situated. And I'm still praying Ma Betty's house will be sold soon and she'll be able to re-locate.

Before I read this, I was going to email and ask how it was going with all that. Glad for you both my friend!

that has been difficult but my son helped get some items out of the basement for the trash men to pick up and I couldn't do much yesterday because of being weak...but I've gone back on my oxygen and today has been much better and also a little cooler so that helped....my A/C isn't cooling like it should and have been using fans to help keep me cool at night....I use the Family Room and fan in basement during the day! Did get some more done today to move into garage, for donation pickup and more trash to go out for next Wed pickup! Sure should have never collected so much over the years....but with my mom and dad passing away and then Cliff...I have a lot to go through including some stuff of my kids that I am putting aside for them and then my junk and collectibles! Whoooh! I will sure be glad to sell and move! May God Bless you with your home and nice finds when you get out :detecting: God is good and so I keep leaning on and trusting in Jesus! Amen! :angel: Ma P.S. So much of Cliff's things are just trash and also Mom and Dad had a lot of Uncle John's things after he passed away and some of my grandmother's things after she passed! Not a lot is worth a whole lot but will bring in a few dollars at a time!

both our moms are still alive. Eventually we'll have to go through their stuff. I guess everyone takes a turn in life at things. Steve

of It over the years when I was able to do so....Cliff brought up stuff from FL that I don't even know what some of it is, and when something quit working he would buy another and I have no idea what works and what doesn't...lot of auto stuff that looks like junk to me but probably good to use for someone who knows what it is.....dad had old tools and so did Cliff....my ex took most of his tools, so don't have them to dispose of...just a few that I use and plan to keep for myself! Carolyn took the fishing equipment which Cliff gave to her before he died and some of his DVDs! I still have a lot of CDs and DVDs to sell and hope to get a good portion of the funeral costs recooped I paid with the help of the CMD Forum's donations and my cousin Virginia helped....so hope to pay her back and for my Medical Alert services that she also paid for a year! God was good and provided my needs when I needed help and Praise the Lord for His goodness and mercy! He will see you and Nancy through the trials when the time comes to do so! Keep the faith and May God Bless you both always! Amen! :angel: Betty

Glad to here things are going good with the house.