Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Old Button??

I found an old looking button with two sheathed swords crossing each other with an arrow coming down in between the crossed swords. The back of the button has two pins ( like thunmb tack pins). I'll try to post a picture of it in a few days because I cant right now because I'm at work. Another reason it may take a few days to post is because my Fiancee is going to give birth to our second daughter any day ( hour ) now. One more thing is I never posted a picture before so I'm not sure if I'll be able to figure it out because I'm pretty computer illeterate. Let me know if you have any ideas on the button just from the description or if not wait until I get a picture posted of it. Thanks! Craig

Welcome to the forum.
Congratulation on the new addition to your family..