Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

OLD AGE :shrug:

They missed discussing the creaky hinges. The one in the thumb of my left hand had to be removed because of arthritis. One in the right hand is begging me to have it removed and on top of that the one in my right knee is now beginning to be troublesome.

But i am blessed to still have a full coat of shingles. They have turned snow white but so far the wind has not blown them off.

I love the song by Kris Kristofferson "Why Me Lord?"

Welcome GeorgeinSC! I wish my hair would be White, as I think White hair is beautiful! Mine is still Red but getting faded with some goldish color on top or grey or whatever but I still have hair but is thinning & a woman hates that more than men I would think! Never ever dyed my hair & don't intend to start now! God Bless! :angel: Ma

Betty used the silver hair shampoo will take all red & yellow patches out in time---been there done that---:rofl:

Greg I guess he was not happy with the product. Lumps and bumps all over it so he kept it covered up.

On old age. I once had a pastor who was in his early 60's and was contemplating retirement. He said he was really looking forward to getting to heaven BUT he did not want to rush the lord as much as one second. He lived to be 93

I ascribe to his policy of not rushing the lord.