Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Okay, it is cold, [and I do not like that at all], but even in this weather, you can find beauty..

Micheal_R

Staff member
While I was driving to a tiling job I have been doing, I saw this tree that had been hit by silverfrost [sometimes called hoarfrost]. With the sun glinting through the branches, and catching the frost in such a way as to look like diamonds, I could not help but be struck by this. Wish that those sparkles had shown up better than they did.

calm seas

M

[attachment 43239 silverfrost001.jpg]

a cold or sniffles, cause the dang weather is so erratic! I would love to have some of that snow, tho! :)

The picture almost looks like the type that would be on the front of a Christmas card. It is hard to believe it is so cold up there when it was almost 80 degrees down here in South Texas today. Thanks for posting the picture. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t

n/t

had to wait till I got home to answer! Gets like that on top of the mountains I service.