Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Okay, I'm having a bit of a problem! I

A

Anonymous

cannot get the forum to fill in my name & email addy automatically like it used to do. Each time I post, I have to fill it in.

I registered yesterday, and it still doesn't work???? :help

And how in the heck do you get the colors to change? Font, and size?

it should deposit "cookies" and recognise you.
As to the colors, stick with "Clairol" :D
Sorry Lil Sis, couldn't help myself :blush

I'm going to bed. I am really frustrated, and the medicine I am taking turns me into a zombie! A blonde zombie! :rage

about time you got up :D Good to see you Fred, have you mastered all those big files we are sending you now that you have highspeed? :throw
Wayne

you are no the only one having probs with loggin, it will sort out soon i think.:)
G'nite Lil Sis
Wayne

BillC or Guvner can help you out with this problem. It is kinda confusing, especially if you do not know much about computers. I do know that you have to be registered and then must log in to make it work. Wish you luck, and please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

now i am glad he did cause it all works for me. I was kind of nervous, being an illegal alien and all ;)
Wayne

It downloads lots faster than my old dial up mode. Also, I found out that the telephone will work while you are on the computer without disconnecting you. Yes, I like it! Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

we concluded that you have been deleting those "good ones" we send you so that Debbie does not see them :poke :D

Yes! Having this DSL and no telephone probs is a real good thing. Now i just need to get my own computer in the workshop so that i can talk to my buddies and not have to watch what i say :D
Take good care friend :)
Wayne

but I must admit that they were similiar to Texas girls. Back when I was a teenager, I met a girl from Georgia...she really impressed me how well she could drive a pickup truck. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t

check that Linda.

Maybe your computer is set up to not except cookies but I doubt it is. It has been working with the old forum.

Make sure you are signed in. Those dang meds can make it confusing as heck.

n/t