Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Okay... I had my fun with willys' picture... But in all honesty...

Micheal_R

Staff member
We really did have a great time while he and carol were up here. It cannot be cheap to come up that distance and time-wise... and,well, it does take a pretty large chunk of time out of their life.

They really are a class act.. we did not find very much. but the fun is more in the search than in the finding.I only wish that Alice could have come searching... but next time!!! :) Hopefully, this weekend, I can help Willy find some of that oh-so-illusive gold at Gallatly Bay. We are going to try to get him used to using the blasters on a nice, productive site that has not been hit too much! :) [guilty!!!!]

Sunny skies

M

He looks better than me. He's got a beautiful wife. He's generous as they come. Everybody likes him. BIG DEAL !! What's that prove ??:rofl: