Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ok where the heck is Royal ?

He cares a lot for this forum and the people on it. When it get s quiet like this and not too many new stories, he stresses. Hope he comes back soon.
I like buggin' the big turd. :biggrin:

n/t

n/t

n/t

riding his Helix bike, kayaking, geocaching, planting his garden, catching up on honey do's and getting a well earned break from cabin fever. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.... To nice to be indoors, to tired at the end of the day to move....

I have been busy and my heart has not been in the web for a while. I have put in another garden pond with a little water fall and just keeping busy.

Got a gall bladder problem and gonna get it taken out in a couple weeks. What a pain this getting old is. It ain't no big deal getting it taken out but man it is not fun with it acts up. If it was not getting nice out, 30 degrees last night, I would just have them take out all the useless crap at one time. Willy! You can kiss my arse because I know what you are gonna say!!

I was out on the scoot today and blew a rear tire. What a fix I was in but my good deed last winter was repaid. I was out in the boonies checking on one of my cashes and the tire blew. I was only going about 20 mph but in another 5 minutes I would have been on the highway and cruising at least 50mph.

It blew and I tried to call the only guy I know up here and he had gone down state. I was thinking about hiking to the highway and hitch hiking home but who the hell would pick up my old arse?

A guy came up on his tractor and offered to give me a ride home to get my pickup and trailer. It was about 15 miles. I didn't want to bother him but was really stuck.

He drove me home and would not take a dime for gas. Good man.

I am just glad I did not have Mary on the back and on the highway at the time.

240 bucks to get both tires replaced and I will not get it until after the holiday :( Sucks

tires on all ready. I have a nice tire changer here. Use it on the quads, bikes, cars, trucks etc and everyone elses bikes aroudn these parts. Thats how it is here also, they are slow....We are like you in that we don't get enough good riding weather so down for and extra week to me is to much... Glad you were at slow speeds when it went flat. See your good deed came back to you.

Those gallbladders can really hurt. I laid here for a week until I figured it was not going to go away, I" know, I'm a little slow...When I finally went to the hospital I was doubled over in pain, and loosing my lunch.... I was glad when they shot me up with morphine. They took it out thru a small incision so it went pretty easy. Down side was, I had another heart attack that same night and ended up being helicoptered to Hartford for a quad bypass. ON the bright side, I was in the right place at the right time for it to happen.

Just had another friend get the gallbladder out and he did very well. He was bouncing around like an antelope in short order.
These golden years are golden for the doctors for sure, not so sure about us though.

I miss your post around here but in surfing I see your keeping a few on their toes..... LOL

Geo-CT

n/t

On Saturday I took two of my grand sons to lunch at a Chinese Buffet. Bad idea I guess. I left them and made a few stops. I started feeling rough and went home. It was around 2pm and I lay down on the bed, sweating like I had a fever. My guts were feeling rough too.

I decided to get a hand full of Tums and went to the bathroom to get them. I popped a half dozen in my mouth, took a chomp and started calling for Hewie!! Barfed my bloody guts out, lay on the bathroom floor a groaning and then tried to get up and called for Hewie again.

I finally got back to bed and had the chills and like to have froze.

It passed in a while but I felt rough for the next few days. I went to see a surgeon and he said I would eventually have to have it out. I told him if he had brought his knives to the office he could do it right then. He didn't so I made an appointment fo next Wed. I got home and Mary reminded me that on Friday we were having a bunch of company up for the holiday. I called the doc and had the thing changed to the 28th. I will be glad to get the thing out.

are nothing to laugh at, for sure! hope you get it done soon, and are back to your sweet old self soon. :cheekkiss:

my sister had her's vacuumed out ot what ever it is they do:).i think they make a small incision.she was doing those gall bladder cleanses with olive,juice and stuff to try and hold off the surgery.i'm taking a break too.about every third year these spring fronts drag down a allergen that wears me out a couple of weeks.