Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

OK....What's the most unusual thing you found:twodetecting:????I will go first......

Dug this one up - along with a coin. steve in so la

223head.jpg

That's creepy! Reminds me of an old Twilight Zone episode....Talking Tina...."I'm talking Tina and I don't like you". Freaked me out for years.

A couple of years ago I had the opportunity to hunt an old homestead. There wasn't anything standing but the trees. My Minelab sang out with a 48 loud and clear! About 6-8" deep, I Doug this thing and, at first, didn't know what it was but then it dawned on me. When I was a little boy, my great grandfather farms with a team of draft horses. The harness system had brass handles on the top of the harness to aid taking the equipment off the team when you were done with the team for the day. It's really big and really heavy!

detecting in 1980...but actually we started in 1977 and joined the White's Coin Shooters and Historical Club in 1981! Changed to Midwest Coin Shooters and Historical Club which now has many new members who I've not met! Time marches on with our bodies aging whether we like it or not! Happy Hunting ya'll..... :angel: Ma

Although I have found many strange items over the years this rates right up there. This is a 4 foot diameter steel buggy wheel from long ago. Found it in the woods and after uncovering the spokes and deciding to take it home we had to lift it up over a small tree that had grown up through it.
[attachment 272350 DSC08612.JPG]

I found a light globe buried about 15 inches into the ground.

The ground was hard and gave the appearance of never having been dug in all of human history.

How did it get there? Your guess is as good as mine.

I found a silver colored ring that was enormous. I thought the guy who wore this must have been a giant. When I got home I showed it to my wife saying "look at the size of this ring hon, this guy must have been 7 feet tall. She looked at it and said while chuckling " ya dummy, that's a napkin holder". I had to laugh at myself, for thinking like a kid.