Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

OK OK I CONFESS! :rage:

Jim Vokes NY

Before this story hits the New York Times ... My wife might send it in..

I will CONFESS!

The other day we stopped at Publix Store in Florida to get some money at the ATM machine.

My wife was driving and she stopped in the fire zone to wait for me to run in and out of the store.

I went in and did my business and when I came out of the store, I went to the car and got in...

This woman started hysterically screaming.. I jumped out of the car shouting.. SORRY! SORRY!

Seems like my wife had moved the car from the fire zone to park in a regular spot..

Of course she had sat and watched the whole thing... She was also hysterical when she pulled up! Ha Ha!

I was lucky I wasn't arrested for attempted rape or car jacking or something..

To add insult to injury, my wife won $10 at cards that night!

My children back home in New York are still laughing! Bah Humbug! :rofl:

there was an area just off base for mitltary housing. It was called for some reason "Splinterville" What it was was a bunch of long buildings with apartments in them. I had a buddy that lived in one with his family. They all looked identical. One day I was visiting and had to go out to the car for something. I came back in and it was like something was out of kilter. I walked into the living room and saw a strange woman there. I said Hi and sat down. I looked around, Hummm? they have redecorated in the last five minutes.

I asked her, Where's Bob? Bob was my buddy. She smiled and said, "Next Door? I am still looking around and something was strange but I could not put my finger on it. Probably the sixpack of beer had something to do with it.

She smiled and said, "Next door" I asked what he was doing there and she said, still smiling, "He lives there" I said "Huh?" she said "He lives there" I sat there and stared at her and then it sank it. "Oh Shat, I'm in the wrong appartment!"

She laughed and said yes and that it was not the first time it had happened in Splinterville. :super:

i walked out of the post office looking at my mail intently once and almost got into someone else's car.hey,i don't like people who stop in the firelane like that:biggrin:.

When I was a Maytag repairman I had a service call to fix a oven,it was at a 4 story apartment...I went in unit number x and started the service call.I needed a part from my van,so went outside to get parts. I start back to go back into unitx and noticed a semi-nude lady watching tv,boy was I embarressed went into wrong apartment,but did get a date with the lovely lady ,well that part is false but rest is the honest truth.

n/t

day and forgot where I park. Of course I had a huge buggy full of groceries for the week. I got my clicker out and started aiming and pushing. As I was pushing past a pick up truck, two guys were obviously having an amusing day watching me. When I passed there truck, which was not parked as close as it should have been and had been blocking my clicker signal, I heard my care finally go off! It was next to their truck. When I got there I hit the other button to open the back for me, and these guys actually lauged and started clapping for me! I wanted to be mad, but I couldn't help but think how funny I must have been!! It is very humiliating! :sadwalk:

n/t

"Senior Moments", BULLSCHTUFF!!!

I finally figured that one out. US MORE MATURE FOLK ARE JUST IN INFORMATION OVERLOAD!!! After a long lifetime of accumulating information, our brains will shut down at odd moments to protect itself. Younger folk are so bombarded with information today that they often suffer the malady too. I think that the more of that information we can unload here in the form of stories, the freer our mental processes become.

If you believe that, I have a bridge to sell ya,

Cupajo