Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

OK now some of the August finds

BAMofNH

Went out for a few hours last night a little over $3 in clad, a hollow gold plated earing, and a nice silver ring. The temp wasn't to bad at about 40 degrees, it was the wind. Got up and went out again this morning. Now it's getting cold 22 degrees on my way to the beach, warmed up to a nice high 35 degrees before the tide got to high. Waves were tricky today, really big, couldn't see the few boats that were out there when they were peaked. I felt like one of those little terns that run up and down the beach following the waves in and out.:chase: Got a little over $3 in clad again. Near High tide the beach tones well my tones went silent. I refused to leave without one more dig, so I set My Explorer SE sensitivity higher and went deep. I got a tone that was more of a curious good tone that a definite good tone. I dug and I dug and I dug (CharlesofUpstateNY would have been laughing at me in the hole again) and finally the tone was out of the hole. I finished the day with a Matchbox Army Tank. Thats my 12 Matchbox. hehe Well here are some of the August Pictures. [attachment 72768 SilverRing08-05-07.jpg] [attachment 72766 GoldDiamondRing13Chips08-06-07.jpg] [attachment 72767 GoldRing08-07-07.JPG] [attachment 72769 GoldWhiteRingBand08-08-07.jpg] [attachment 72770 SilverEarRingZirconia08-09-07.jpg]

Great finds........i especially love the *V* type diamond ring.

There are 13 diamonds on the second ring.

All nice finds Bruce but keep posting, I remember many more. Did you post that giant gold ring I could see glittering on the wet sand from 100 yards away?