Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

OK...IM BACK,AND STANDING UP AND TAKING CHARGE!!!...

warthog

Actually,sincs this revelation,I have done a Lot of thinking,and first off,thank you for all your input...Since Sunday,I have cut WAY back on my eating,and I am eating NO junk,just good stuff....I actually have no one to blame for this but me,turning 59 and eating any and all bad stuff like I had been doing....I have been monitoring my blood(down from 530 to 211,6am today,yay),and all I have done is watch my eating,and cut way back on the amount.....I have wanted to lose weight for some time,I have already dropped7 lbs. in a month,I feel better already,LOTS of get up and go,the last 2days,my back loudly complaining if I do too much:ranting:...From where I stand,it looks like it's all good for me.Dr. Visit this morning he best indicator is my blood sugar is on the way down,hooray.....I will let y'all know what happens......

THE NEXT TIME YOU CRY FOR PITY / I AM GOING TO UNLOAD AND YOU WILL THINK A DUMP TRUCK HIT YOU.I AM 73 AND I KNOW I AM NOT SMART , I HAVE JUST BEEN HERE A WHILE. SO BROTHER I LOVE YOU AND I ASK GOD TO GUIDE YOUR PATH.

Yes, the Word of God says, "To do what we can and then that which we cannot do, we are to stand still and Let GO and Let GOD allow to take control and do the rest by our believing faith that He will do what He says He will do and He never lies! So give God praise in Jesus' name in all things both good and bad, for it is in the bad and trying times that our faith should grow (will) and increase more and more! Amen! :angel: Ma

Steve, I pray for an increase in strength and healing for you during this difficult time. Thank you for crying out to your brothers and sisters in your difficult time. We are all children of Christ and it takes a humble man to be real with his / her problems. I personally, do not do this enough. The power of prayer is unfathomable and you have so many people out here praying for you. May the Lord Bless you Steve and may your back issues subside and be healed immediately.

Godspeed brother!

Greg