Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

OK I gave you your tooth back. Sorta a

Royal

frumpy lookin' hottie but what the heck, you were draggging all that metal around.

Folks, she said it was the first time she had been metal detecting and she came back bragging about all the metal she had found and when she saw our pitiful finds, you know coins and such, she declared that she was the winner. I guess she was going by tonage.:twodetecting:

The big stuff is not shown, well some of it is. She claimed that truck in the background!!:rofl:

was not quite as good as yours and Mikey's. It was fun, but lots of work. I think I prefer arrowhead hunting. OF cours if I was to find some old coins and neat stuff like you guys have done, it might be more fun to me! BUt thanks for taking me. You guys really showed me some new things, and went out of you way to entertain and educate me on things that were very foreign to me. :cheekkiss: :)