Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ok, I did move to OK, right?

AllenOK

Or am I dreaming, and still living in Michigan?

It's currently 27 degrees F, winds out of the north at 16 mph, wind chill factor 14 degrees F, with a mix of snow/sleet/freezing rain. I've got maybe half an inch to an inch of ice on the grass in my back yard. I haven't tried to get out front yet, and look at my van. I'll do that when it gets light out. They're calling for 5 - 9" of the Fluffy White Crap by the time this storm system moves on late tonight. If we get even 5", it will be a record-breaking snowfall for November here in OK.

And I left my snow shovel in Michigan, because I thought I wouldn't need it down here!

HH from Allen in OK

"Blizzard Warnings" have been posted for counties in North-Central OK, due to the blowing snow conditions.

HH from Allen in OK

Around 11 am, I went out started my van, scraped the ice off the windows, etc. I just wanted to make sure that I'm ready to go when it's time for me to go to work.

Here's what it looked like:

[attachment 41991 2006winterstorm.jpg]

HH from Allen in OK