Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ok Heres one that troubles me .

Dancer

Through the years I've found numerous Reg cross's, metals, etc. I've mounted them on our cars rear view mirrors. A fixed one to my fishing boats & even my lawn mower. Gave one to my buddy for his grand daughter. This yr. I dug about 4 more silver ones. Now what do you guys think about selling em for scrap. I don't know feels a little funny but a little gas money would help out.

Maybe polish them and sell them as they are is a opinion if you feel a little uneasy about,you just might get to top dollar for it, hank

This is a fantastic question Dancer that I would love to answer, but I feel moved by the Lord to suggest you pray on it. It's obvious that there is a conflict of "should or, shouldn't I?" going on with this decision, (as I too have struggled with many times concerning such questions) and I would feel badly if I worsened your dilemma by answering in the flesh my suggestion.

May the Lord show you the answer you are seeking along with giving you steadfast discernment on this matter, and thank you so much for posing your question. :)

God Bless

Greg

Biblically speaking, Matt 6:19-34 holds your instructions pertaining to this troubling issue for you!
You can go ahead and sell it for scrap, it certainly qualifies as a "treasure of the earth" which you are not supposed to store up...
And you are not supposed to worry about anything either, each day has trouble enough of its own.

Who would have thought our finds would have a spiritual effect on us, but they do, and thats good.

Mud

It's ok to sell them. You would get more as a cross than in scrap. I would clean them up, take a pic, then offer them as a lot or maybe $5 each?

Hi Dancer,
Mudpuppy is right on as God's Word clearly tells us to store up treasures in Heaven. Go ahead and sell your finds; crosses or otherwise.